Yield: 7 Burritos
2 cans black beans
1 lb bag Birds Eye Pepper Stir-Fry
1/3 cup Great Value salsa
2/3 cup shredded cheese
7 medium (8-inch) Ortega whole wheat tortillas Kitchen Equipment Needed:
2 pans, 1 spatula, strainer, large spoon, can opener, plate.
1. Rinse beans in strainer and let drain.
2. Heat skillet and add Birds Eye Pepper Stir-Fry. Cook until soft.
3. Add beans and salsa.
4. While peppers, beans, and salsa are cooking, heat 2nd skillet and warm each tortilla until soft.
5. Remove each tortilla from heat and stack on plate.
6. Once liquid from peppers, beans, and salsa mixture is cooked off, remove from heat.
7. Place mixture on to tortillas and add a sprinkle of cheese.
8. Roll up and enjoy!